The role Flower Essences can play to help support the Immune System
Updated: Dec 4, 2018
Everything in this Universe has its own Vibrational Frequency
Today its becoming more important for parents to find something that is both natural and gentle on our bodys, to help support us when our bodies are facing challenges.
After being exposed to the power of Flower essences during my studies. I wanted to explore the role these amazing flower remedies had, in helping to support the immune system in times of stress.
Flower essences are the energetic imprint of a flower used to shift energy within the body and help it heal. It has nothing to do with the scent of the flower or aromatherapy and is in the same therapeutic family as Reiki or acupuncture: it works by moving energies in the body.
1) Pansies (English Fairy Essence): For those suffering or susceptible to frequent viral infections.
2) Oak (English Bach essence): For those suffering with feeling of being completely exhausted, struggling to be brave and stubborn to give up until their body collapses.
3) Olive English Bach Flower): When our defences feel depleted. Wonderful for exhaustion and fatigue especially if it relates to extreme mental or physical exhaustion.
4) Beech (English Bach Essence): For those who need to be more tolerant towards other people. For insensitive or critical behaviour that may cause immune dysfunction. Do you set high standards for others, making it almost impossible for them to live up to your ideals? Does it seem that you are frequently in a position of criticizing or judging the behaviour or performance of others? Are you hypersensitive to the physical and social environment around you, needing to be surrounded by a “bubble” of perfection?
5) Black Eyes Susan (Australian Bush Essence): For general weak immunity (run down) created by being too busy or stressed. Not allowing you time to rest prone to infection
6)Rescue Remedy (Bach Flower Essence): always handy to have on hand. It’s a pre-blended combination of Rock rose, Impatiens, Clematis, Star of Bethlehem and Cherry Plum remedies. The ingredients are believed to relieve acute stress, anxiety, and panic attacks, especially in emergencies.
7) Crab Apple (English Bach Essences): Do you have many plans or intentions which never seem to materialize? Do you feel sluggish, as though your physical body is lacking in essential vitality or will power?
8) Borage (English Bach Essences): Do you often feel emotionally weighed down, burdened by feelings which seem oppressive or stifling? Are you currently experiencing a great deal of sadness, grief, or loss? Do you feel closed down in your heart, an almost physical sensation of weight or “heavy-heartedness” which prevents you from fully experiencing joy?
9) Paw Paw (Australian Bush Essence): For those with a weak immune system due to gut issues, for illness coming from malabsorption of food.
10) Fringed Violet (Australia Bush Essence): to help protect and decrease sensitivity where there is sensitivities or autoimmune conditions.
As any parent will tell you, no two children are the same. Therefore, the key element with flower essences is to understand the temperament and disposition of that person when making deciding on which flower remedies to use.
Please note this blog contains general information only. Always consult your health care professional before making changes to your diet or lifestyle.